Need to Sell Before You Buy?
- Does your new home builder require you to sell your existing home before you can purchase the new home of your dreams?
- Or you want to stay in your existing home while you wait for your new home to be completed so you don’t have to move twice.
- Or you’ve fallen in love with a move-in-ready home, and you don’t have time to sell your existing home before someone else purchases it.
If any of these situations describe you, Dan has a solution. Actually, he has THREE possible solutions!
1. Bridge Loan
A bridge loan is ideal for three reasons:
- Buy your new home now without waiting until you’ve sold your current home.
- Don’t go through the cost and aggravation of moving twice.
- Maximize the value of your existing home by selling it for full market value!
With a bridge loan, you only make monthly payments for your existing home until it’s sold. Instead of paying for an additional monthly second mortgage, the interest is accrued on your new home while you’re selling your existing home.
Dan has a personal relationship with a more flexible bank than you might find on your own. They exclude your current home mortgage payment when prequalifying you. When your existing home sells, you use the proceeds to pay the accrued interest and refinance into a permanent mortgage.
2. Guaranteed Purchase
If you’d prefer the assurance that your current house will be sold before you purchase your new home, Dan will buy it!
- Your existing home is purchased on the day you close your new home for a pre-determined, contractually agreed selling price.
- This option is ideal if you don’t want to take the risk of waiting for your existing home to close, or don’t have the time to market your home because you want to purchase a move-in-ready home!
3. Lease Your Home for Income
If you’ve ever considered owning income-producing property, you may be living in your first rental house right now!
If you would like to hold onto your current home and generate monthly cash from leasing it, Dan will help you get started as a landlord.
Dan can help you through the process, find your tenant, and even guarantee 95% of the rent each month until it’s leased!
If You Lease, Rather than Own the Home You’re Now Living In: We have the Solution
If you currently rent a home or apartment, and you have a few months remaining on your lease, Dan will buy out your lease so you’re free to purchase your new home!